Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be responsible for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the FlyFarm’s finance activities, including capital raising, business planning, budgeting, forecasting, governmental grant applications, and joint venture partner negotiations.
The CFO will have various responsibilities, and have solid experience in different areas of the FlyFarm and its business environment, and are able to multitask.
They will have excellent interpersonal skills, and have strong financial and coordination skills. As the FlyFarm’s second-in-command. They will have strong leadership skills and be able to interpret the company’s vision into growth strategies.
As the CFO, you will be reporting directly to the CEOs, and will be responsible for the following:
- Provide day to day leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Leading capital raising activities, investor sourcing, preparation of capital raising materials and data room
- Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO and the senior management team
- Manage the processes of financial forecasting, budgeting, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the FlyFarm’s operations
- Review financial reports and determine method to reduce costs
- Advise on a long-term business and financial planning
- Collaborate with the senior management team to develop and implement plans
- Review all related procedures (Finance and IT)
- Previous experience raising min USD 5m capital successfully from external investors in a financing round
- Background in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Previous experience as Head of Finance, Head of Business Development, or CFO
- Management team experiences in a startup is a strong plus
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills, and highly organised
- Flexible and able to multitask
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting
- Comfortable and able to perform within an ambiguous, fast paced environment, whilst also driving the FlyFarm’s financial planning
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission